Current Vacancies: Wall Staff
Due to continued expansion, Rock Over Climbing is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and flexible people to join our family!
Rock Over Climbing is the fastest growing bouldering, climbing and activity centre in the North West of England. As well as being one of the premier UK bouldering centres, we are also a large soft play centre, a café and a roped climbing centre.
We’re looking for flexible, friendly and hard-working casual wall staff to add to our family. Work will initially be centred around weekday day times and at least one weekend day time shift every week.
Wall Staff – 15-20hrs
As a member of our team, your duties will range from day-to-day. All staff take part in every aspect of running a successful climbing centre and soft play, from cleaning & preparing food to reception and instruction work – every day is different with new challenges!
Essential experience and knowledge:
• Experience of working with young children
• IT literate
• Ability to run fun, inspirational and educational sessions that make people want to come back
• Outgoing and vibrant personality, combined with good communication skills
• Passion for climbing and bouldering
Desirable experience and knowledge
• Experience of working with children and adults of all ages
• Knowledge and experience of sales and using an EPOS system
• Experience of working in customer service
• Valid first aid certificate
• CWA or SPA
We offer a starting salary in-line with the National Living Wage, great benefits and a fantastic working atmosphere. If you feel that you fit the bill and can add to our team then please get in touch!
To apply: please send your CV (including the contact details of 2 referees) along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, to our Centre Manager Tom Lloyd – email@example.com