Current Vacancies: Wall Staff
Due to continued expansion, Rock Over Climbing is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and flexible people to join our family!
Rock Over Climbing is the fastest growing bouldering, climbing and activity centre in the North West of England. As well as being one of the premier UK bouldering centres, we are also a large soft play centre, a café and a roped climbing centre.
We’re looking for flexible, friendly and hard-working casual wall staff to add to our family. Work will initially be centred around evenings, weekends, group sessions, school holidays and events.
As a member of our team, your duties will range from day-to-day. All staff take part in every aspect of running a successful climbing centre and soft play, from cleaning & preparing food to reception and instruction work – every day is different with new challenges!
Essential experience and knowledge:
• Experience of working with children and adults of all ages
• IT literate
• Ability to run fun, inspirational and educational sessions that make people want to come back
• Outgoing and vibrant personality, combined with good communication skills
• Passion for climbing and bouldering
Desirable experience and knowledge
• CWA or SPA
• Experience of running birthday parties
• Knowledge and experience of sales and using an EPOS system
• Valid first aid certificate
• Experience of delivering NIBAS and NICAS schemes
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay, great benefits and a fantastic working atmosphere. If you feel that you fit the bill and can add to our team then please get in touch!
To find out more about our centre, check out our website www.rockoverclimbing.co.uk, find us on facebook or twitter, or pop in.
To apply: please send your CV (including the contact details of 2 referees) along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, to our Administrator Sian Lund – email@example.com